profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Monday, May 08, 2006 @ 4:16 pm
Gahhhhh CE! >:(

Okay. Today sucked.
Three reasons.
But then it got better after break.
Yeah.
So basically only CE sucked.
And something else.
But whatever.
I'm going to be murdered for my results.
If...
Haha okay nevermind.
*Zips mouth*
Eew why am I typing like this again.
Sad sad day.


Well, on a happier note,
Drama fest tomorrow!!!
3DG is going to get in to the finals.
:) :) :)
Yes we are!
Go DG!!!


Oh Jupiter, my spirits are so weary...
The background picture isn't showing...
Hitler is giving me a headache...
Stalin is confusing me with his economic reforms...
My brothers want to eat my wangwang/"want want"...

I want to watch So You Think You Can Dance!!!

Yeah I think I'll go watch SYTYCD now. Haha okay bye! Ooooh this is the 99th post!! Special entry for my 100th post if I have the time? :D